Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information about us
http://www.uzmas.co.uk/ is a site operated by Uzma's Bridal Makeup & Wedding Photography (“We”). Our registered office is:Uzma's Bridal Makeup & Wedding Photography, 54 Nethercote Avenue, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M23 1LL
Accessing our site:
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Related to Services and Products)
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the final price for the whole party/function/event will be required. The balance will be due in cleared funds at least a day and ahead of any makeup application / hair setting and styling / photograph taking/ video taking.
If the client fails to pay the the outstanding balance for any reason. The additional charge for late payment will be £20 per day till such balance(s) are cleared.
For packages / services that are provided at a discount (any amount less than the published amount on the website www.uzmas.co.uk) the following will apply:
- Photography: For photography packages that are discounted from the original published price on the website (on the day booking was made) then only 1 (one) time change is permitted to the layout of the album. If the client requires more than 1 time change then there is a charge of £100 for each time the album layout is to be redesigned or re-edited.
- Videography: For videography the clients can tell us of their choice of songs/voiceovers/music/nasheeds before the video is to be edited. Once a video is edited, there will be no changes allowed in the discounted package. The client will be responsible to get permission or ensure that all the copyrighted material(s) that are to be used in videos are copyright free or have been granted permission by all relevant to use the same in their videos. If any changes are required to the final edited video then there is a charge of £100 for each number of times that video is re-edited.
In case of cancellation for any reason by the client, the deposit will not be refunded. The same deposit can be applied to another alternate date (For same function(s) being held during that calendar year) and depending on availability. If for whatever reason we cancel, the deposit will be returned and we will not be held liable other than the return of the deposit.
It would be the responsibility of the person(s) making the booking to nominate a coordinator who would be able to give directions to the crew. Our crew will try to follow all reasonable instruction but within the bounds of the package chosen by the client. For example, if the coordinator requests our crew to stay longer than the time booked, our crew will not be able to do that.
Travel and Mileage:
Travel will be charged at £0.45 (Forty Five Pence) per mile for the “to and from” (going and returning) journey.
Due to the equipment required to complete an assignment, a parking space in close proximity to the venue where we will be carrying out your makeover, makeup, hair styling, videography or photography will be required. Should any parking cost be incurred – these will be added to the fee payable by the client. If the service delivery is in a high-rise accommodation/building (above 3 floors) – you will need to let us know, along with details of all means of accessing your floor, as arrangements may need to be made in advance for equipment to be carried to your (or the venue) floor .
We will not Video / Photograph any event in the rain or other inclement weather such as would damage our equipment. If weather conditions prohibit Video or Photograph taking the event either in part or in whole and arrangements have not been made to move the event indoors, retainer and money’s paid are non-refundable.
The client gives permission and we reserve the rights to use any or all of the videos and digital photos for our promotional, marketing, and or advertising purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the client to secure permission of the venue (examples include but are not limited to, Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Temples, Gurdwaras, Concert Halls, courtrooms, Wedding Halls, Restaurants etc.) to setup video and photography equipment and record video or take pictures with or without flash and bright lights. Retainer and money’s paid are non-refundable if the facility prohibits our ability to record video or take pictures.
All videos and photographs are copyrighted by us with all rights reserved. The Clients understand that reproduction of any video or photographs in whole or in part without our express written permission is illegal and prohibited.
1st Edit of the Video will be completed and ready for delivery within 8 to 24 weeks after the client has given all the required information to us. Any changes to the video after that will not be time guaranteed. In case of photography the raw images will be provided between 2-16 weeks of the shoot/event. The finished photography work will be provided with no time guarantee as we are reliant upon the customer’s to give us final confirmation and information from their end. Video(s) and Photograph(s) will be delivered upon payment in full. We retain rights to all “Raw” and “Finished/Edited” video footage and pictures. Since each project and assignment is different in nature, we cannot guarantee the specific length of video or the number of pictures to be taken. Video and photographs will be delivered if and only the full payment has been made. We retain rights to all raw video footage and pictures. Since each project and assignment is different in nature, we cannot guarantee the specific length of video or the number of pictures to be taken.
Limitation of Liability:
We will take utmost care to produce a video and to take pictures of the highest quality but will not be held responsible for acts of God and / or circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to power failure, equipment malfunction, defective tape stock and / or client misuse of equipment. Under any and all circumstances which prohibit production of video or photographs, the total liability is limited to the refund of the retainer and any money’s paid towards final cost of video and or photographs.
In the unlikely event of serious personal injury or emergency circumstances beyond our control, a substitute videographer / photographer may be dispatched to fulfil the obligations of videography / photography herein contracted. If securing a videographer / photographer is not possible the client will receive a full refund or retainer. Our total liability is limited to the refund of the retainer and any money’s paid towards the final cost of the video / photography.
We will abide by all rules of the facility (venue) and / or directions of staff (if applicable) and / or facility coordinator(s) in regard to camera / equipment setup and will not be held responsible for absence of certain shots due to such rules and / or directions, or due to interference by guests or vendors. Clients acknowledge that videography and photography requires reasonable lighting and that production may be compromised due to low or poor light levels. In certain low-light situations, we may suggest use of special lighting equipment .
Late Charges / No Show Charges / Extending Time:
From the time listed on the invoice, if a client is late by more than 30 minutes in coming to the agreed location or where the services need to be delivered then there is to a charge of £100. If the client is late more than 60 minutes from the time listed on the invoice than the charge is £200. In case of no show the client will be liable to pay the full amount due for the services that had to be provided. In case of Photography and Videography the standard coverage time for each function is between 3 to 5 hours (unless stated on the invoice) if this time is to be extended by the client and if the photographer(s) / videographer(s) are available then the rate of charge for each additional hour will be £100 and will be billed in increments of every half hour (30 mins) – for example, if the photographer(s) / videographer(s) stays for 29 extra minutes then the additional charge will be £50 and if the photographer(s) / videographer(s) stays for 31 mins then the charge will be £100.
A full disclosure of existing medical conditions that might limit the use of cosmetics needs to be made in writing prior to any makeup/cosmetic application. Clients need to inform us in writing of any known allergies that might affect our use of cosmetics in doing makeup. In case of photography and videography the clients need to inform us in writing if they or if anyone of their guests suffers from “Photosensetive Epilepsy” or are sensitive to “Flash Photography”.
Code of Conduct:
We will always consider the requirements and desires of the client in terms of capturing photographs / videos and makeup application and hair styling, editing, style, but reserve the right to use our professional opinion in any circumstance.
Whist all reasonable care is taken, responsibility will not be accepted by ourselves for consequential loss or damage caused by errors or delays in delivery, or from any other cause.